Todays Topic: ME

Hello, I am brand new to Blogger, so here are some things about me: I grew up in Arizona with two sisters. One is older than me, the other is younger and taller than me. I started playing volleyball in grade school and went on to play in high school. After I didn't make varsity my junior year, I realized that I wasn't having much fun anymore and decided to try something new. I auditioned for our school's production of Mamma Mia and I fell in love with theatre. I met some of my closest friends there, and we have made memories that I will remember forever. I have only done two musicals, but I soon realized that I had the talent and the passion to pursue a career in acting. I also like the background aspects of theatre, like building sets, costume design, analyzing a script, and stage managing, so then I broadened my horizons so that I could also look into becoming a producer/director. Now I am going to college for my Associates in Film! I am very excited and LOVE all of my classes and professors, I could talk about them all day. 


I love going out with my family or friends, but also love staying home and just watching a movie or reading. I've been into reading lately because I have been bored with the world. I love diving into a fantasy world with dashing characters and magic to escape reality. Sitting at home and watching Youtube or TikToks has been dull. One of my favorite series has been The Hunger Games or Percy Jackson. Yes, the movies were atrocious, but the books were fabulous! Especially the second series which teleports you to the Romans and their gods! Amazing! I love all kinds of movies: action, comedy, romance, and even horror. Watch one of my favorite horror clips HERE if you dare...

Alright alright, that clip was just supposed to be satire but here's an actual clip that terrified me(The Conjuring 2). One of my friends introduced me to horror movies, a genre that I would have NEVER watched, but now thoroughly enjoy. My favorites include Midsommar, The Ritual, and even The Conjuring. The movies that scare me the most are either found footage or movies based on spirits, ghosts, or demons, but found footage movies with ghosts/demons, forget about it. I have been watching them by myself, during the day, because no one in my family likes them and will watch them with me (I did convince my sister to watch The Conjuring's with me! She said they weren't scary...). 



That's a little bit about me. I plan on writing these blogs about things that are happening on the internet or have been posted on the internet and are going viral. For example, a funny TikTok that is blowing up and why it is blowing up fast, but other things that are more scandals per se. Like all the scandals of the YouTuber going on... yeah actually maybe not... but I do want to talk about things being posted on the internet right now, current events. Join me on my journey through Key Smash.







Comments